Please understand that this is how I make my living, and as such, I must charge for my time, even if you do not attend a lesson. My fees are now structured to ensure that everyone gets the most out of their time, money and that your space is reserved for you, and only you, for the entire term.
- Must be booked and paid for in advance
- There are no refunds for missed lessons
- Failure to attend a booked lesson will result in you being invoiced regardless.
- Failure to pay for a missed lesson will result in you no longer being able to attend lessons without complete pre-payment taking place.
- Fees are on a per term basis, not a per lesson basis.
- No refunds or credits will be applied to your account if you are unable to attend a lesson.
- Failure to pay your invoice by the due date may result in your lesson time being allocated to someone on the waiting list.
If I have to cancel a lesson
- All possible efforts will be made to reschedule lessons if I have to cancel them.
- The first week of the school holidays will be set aside to hold catch up lessons for anyone who was unable to reschedule.
- If you are unable to reschedule or attend a catch up lesson despite our best efforts, there will be no refunds or credits applied to your account.