Group lessons are a great, and affordable way to introduce younger children to singing.
These lessons are tailor made for the young singer. They are non threatening, focused on keeping singing fun, and encourage further development through experimenting with many different vocal sounds, singing action songs and partaking in mini impromptu concerts.
Topics covered include:
– Using your voice in a variety of ways
– Part singing (rounds, harmonies)
– Exploring different styles of singing
– Practising singing solo
– Posture, breathing and basic technique
– Basic musical terminology and language
Benefits for your child:
– Self Awareness
– Musical Awareness
– Musical Understanding and Growth
– Interpersonal Skills
There are two classes running during term time, so choose which day suits you best.
Mondays at 3:30-4:00 pm
Nelson School of Music Buildings (142 Collingwood St)
Maximum of 6 Children, minimum of 3 to go ahead
$100 Per term ($10 a lesson)
Please ensure you have read and understood the Cancelation Policy