Ages 5-7 Thursdays 3:30-4:00
Ages 8-10 Thursdays 4:00 – 4:30
Performance club is a little class of my own invention, where kids aged 5-10get to sing together, perform for each other, and experiment with making music.
They will learn how to;
- Perform with confidence (self esteem)
- Be a supportive audience member (empathy)
- Use a microphone (musical awareness)
They will also learn;
- What nerves are and how to control them (self awareness)
- What different musical genres sound like (musical awareness)
- What they are really capable of (confidence)
Tell me more!
Classes run to primary school term dates, and are $100 per term.